Ligne Roset Atlanta offers our clients a personal and seamless interior design experience. We proudly service both residential and trade customers. We actively work on projects for residential homes, hospitality spaces, commercial offices, and workplaces. Our relationships are collaborative. We work with architects, interior designers, real estate developers, realtors, and all individuals who appreciate contemporary design.
Our interior design consultations are customized to your needs. Our core competencies include:
- Define needs and goals
- Analyze function of space
- Determine use of existing furniture
- Measure areas included in project
- Develop design concept including color schemes, finishes, and materials.
- Review for scale, balance, harmony, and composition
- On-site installation of interior furnishings
Our Design Process
Our design process starts and ends with our customers. Our objective is to assess your needs and to deliver exceptional service.
STEP 1: We begin the process by understanding your needs for your space. We ask questions, listen carefully, and document your preferences.
STEP 2: Then we merge our products and expertise with your needs.
STEP 3: We procure your chosen products and manage every detail of the project for you.
STEP 4: We provide delivery and installation services to bring your space to life.
To The Trade
Ligne Roset is pleased to extend our Trade Program to qualified interior designers, architects, and design professionals contributing to hospitality and residential projects. Members will benefit from trade privileges. In order to be eligible for the Ligne Roset Trade Program, you must live in either the U.S.A, Canada or Latin America. In addition, applicants will be asked to provide one of the following credentials.
- Resale or Sales Tax Certificate
- Current AIA or IDI provincial registration
- Current ASID membership
- Interior design certificate
- Federal ID form, WP or document with EIN number
Apply for our To The Trade program: HERE
Our comprehensive design and staging services are available for a wide range of projects. If you are a real estate agent or homeowner looking to stage a commercial or residential property we have you covered. If you are a set designer, we are happy to assist you with your film, television, or theater productions. Our services include:
- Design Expertise – We help you develop a cohesive design that maximizes your space.
- Personalized Service – Our team will work with you from start-to-finish to ensure your project is a success.
- Incentives For Your Buyers – We offer incentives to your clients including complimentary design consultations, gift cards, and favorable pricing.